Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bienvenidos a Mi Vida

Well, here I go. I never would have dreamed that I would be blogging. But, I am really excited about it. I hope to keep it relatively updated–I can’t stand it when people have websites that are constantly out-of-date. I am planning on writing about several different things. I will spend the first few blogs talking about myself. I’ll do that not because I arrogantly think that you are naturally curious about the details of my life, but because I think that if you are going to get anything at all out of this blog then you will need a little background info on me. I will talk a lot about religion, missions, and spirituality. But, I also will talk a lot about everyday life–everything ranging from movies to coffee shops to friends and their issues.

I will most likely post in both English and Spanish. I do that because I function a great deal in two worlds and it is impossible to understand me without understanding both of those worlds. El mundo hispano–especialmente lo de México–me ha impactado profundamente. Es una gran parte de mi vida. Unas de las experiencias más importantes en mi vida pasaron en México. Por eso, escribo muchísimo en el español. Pero, no te procupes, escribo mucho más en el inglés!

I also will try to keep my posts short. If you are anything like me, then you hate to read long blogs! I understand completely. All that being said…welcome to my life!

No comments: